Thursday, January 12, 2012

Luminox Defective Watch 9052


Luminox ref9052 bought this watch during the summer and the watch started to act weird after a month of use. The hour and the minute arms would rotate every once a while. I sent the watch to the repair center. After a month, the watch came back but with the same problem, nothing fixed. I requested for a refund for this watch but they refused and told me to send the watch for another repair. I sent the watch for a repair for the second time and after two weeks, it came back. Again, the watch came back with the same problem and still defective. But Luminox still refueses to make a refund. They have really bad customer service This is definetely my last pair of luminox watch that Im getting.

Buy Joba Chamberlain Girlfriend New Blade Andis




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links